Description de l'offre d'emploi
As the leading eCommerce platform for the leisure industry, our goal is to connect venues with visitors. We are looking for Product Managers to join our team in the Amsterdam office and help us and our partners keep on growing! As a Product Manager, you will manage one or more modules in our product.
Do you have unique communicative powers, love to deep dive in tech and consider yourself a product Jedi? Are you a problem solver with a "get things done" mentality? Do you like to help build our AI-powered platform?
Convious is a leading software company that connects the experience economy with their visitors. Our platform engages, converts and sells to more consumers by enhancing the customer journey and experience. We are mainly active in the experience economy, serving attractions like a Zoo, Theme Parks, Wellness Venues, Museums and more. Be prepared for seasonal peaks, but also know that in return you have unlimited paid vacation days.
Pré-requis du poste
Role and responsibilities:
- You will analyse and optimise a selection of current software modules based on predefined goals and funnels
- You are involved in the roadmap, pricing, features, etc
- Work with our partners, consulting and advising on ideal configuration
- You identify opportunities to sell our modules to existing partners and prospects
- Outline and present data-based results from our software
- Consult with our partners on potential campaigns to help drive awareness and conversion
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have 3+ years of working experience
- Fluency in English. Dutch, German and/or French are a big plus
- Have a strong background in either SaaS, solution selling, tech or leisure (B2B & B2C)
- Have experience in managing multiple clients and advanced platform configurations
- Use an analytical and data-driven mindset, you understand results and report on them with recommendations for optimisations.
- Are proactive and don’t wait for people to tell you what to do
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Are a strong verbal and written communicator, and are comfortable relying on technical information (internally and externally)
- Experience working with the leisure industry is a pre
What we offer:
- Great international team (check our Instagram page to get an idea)
- Great office space in the heart of Amsterdam or Vilnius (which will welcome our famous monthly team gatherings as soon as the circumstances allow it!)
- A unique experience at one of the fastest growing AI-scale ups
- Enjoy our daily healthy (or unhealthy) lunches; your call!
- Competitive base salary + attractive bonus
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Hybrid work model (possibility to work remote)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.