Online Advertising Specialist
As the leading eCommerce platform for the leisure industry, our goal is to connect venues with visitors. We are looking for an Online Advertising Specialist to join our team in the Amsterdam office and help us and our partners keep on growing! As an Online Advertising Specialist, you will help build our AI-powered automated ad management system and you will create, optimize and measure our ad campaigns and the ad efforts of our partners.
Do you have unique communicative powers and consider yourself an Ads Jedi? Are you a problem solver with a "get things done" mentality? Do you like to help build our AI-powered automated ad management system?
Convious is a leading software company that connects the experience economy with their visitors. Our platform engages, converts and sells to more consumers by enhancing the customer journey and experience. We are mainly active in the experience economy, serving attractions like a Zoo, Theme Parks, Wellness Venues, Museums and more. Be prepared for seasonal peaks, but also know that in return you have unlimited paid vacation days.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage Convious’ ad strategy and proposition. You are involved in the roadmap, pricing, features, etc.
- You’ll analyze and optimize current ad campaigns based on predefined goals and funnels.
- Work with our partners, consulting and managing their ad campaigns.
- Identifying opportunities for successful paid ad campaigns across digital media platforms.
- Outlining and presenting data-based results from paid ad campaigns.
- Consult with our partners on potential campaigns to help drive awareness and conversion.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have min 5 years of working experience and have worked in an agency, managing client campaigns.
- Speak fluent Dutch and English. German and/or French is a pre.
- Have a strong background in paid advertising on B2B & B2C LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as an understanding of other social media platforms
- Have a strong background in paid advertising on Google Search and Google Display
- Have experience in managing and optimizing campaigns within a given budget
- Use an analytical and data-driven mindset, you understand campaign results and report on them with recommendations for optimizations.
- Are proactive and don’t wait for people to tell you what to do
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Are a strong verbal and written communicator, and are comfortable relying on technical information (internally and externally).
- Experience working with the leisure industry is a pre.
What we offer:
- Great international team (check our Instagram page to get an idea)
- Fantastic BRAND NEW office in the heart of Amsterdam (which will welcome our famous monthly team gatherings as soon as the circumstances allow it!)
- A unique experience at the fastest growing AI-scale up in Amsterdam
- Enjoy our daily healthy (or unhealthy) lunches; your call!
- Competitive base salary + very attractive bonus
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.