Marketing and Communications Specialist
We are growing fast and looking for a new colleague to join our marketing team. As a Marketing & Communications Specialist, you will own our strategic approach to partnerships in order to amplify Convious’ message. You will also be in charge of everything regarding events: from online to offline.About us:
To be successful in this role, you should be outgoing, assertive, and committed. And fun! (Being fun is important.) It will require project management skills and a creative mind to think of out-of-the-box ideas. People’s skills are essential, we believe in the power of great networking and connections.
Convious is a leading software company that connects the experience economy with their visitors. Our platform engages, converts and sells to more consumers by enhancing the customer journey and experience. We are mainly active in the experience economy, serving attractions like a Zoo, Theme Parks, Wellness Venues, Museums and more. Be prepared for seasonal peaks, but also know that in return you have unlimited paid vacation days.
Role and responsibilities:
- Keep an active relationship with our strategic partners and associations to amplify Convious’ message and reach our target audience.
- Event management (both offline and online) ensuring Convious’ participation in the industry’s main events but also organizing our own (round tables, webinars, etc.)
- Execute email marketing campaigns & newsletters to help nurture leads
- Create a B2B Social Media strategy
- Manage the Convious content and editorial calendar for materials like blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- Collaborate with the content marketing strategy to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for the company's site(s).
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of proven relevant marketing experience; experience in B2B/SaaS preferred
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Great people skills. We believe in the power of relationships and networking.
- Proven excellent writing skills and experience creating various types of content From long format ebooks to short and snappy ads.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time and bring them to completion.
- You are a team player
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) and in a second or third language
- Highly driven, you own your own stuff and are not afraid to take on responsibility
- You are proactive, organized, a team player, hands-on, and you’ve got outstanding communication skills
- Experience using HubSpot & SEMrush is a plus
- Experience in the Attraction’s industry is a plus
What we offer:
- Great international team (check our Instagram page to get an idea)
- Fantastic BRAND NEW office in the heart of Amsterdam (which will welcome our famous monthly team gatherings as soon as the circumstances allow it!)
- Hybrid work model (possibility to work remote)
- A unique experience at the fastest growing AI-scale up in Amsterdam
- Enjoy our daily healthy (or unhealthy) lunches; your call!
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you the Marketing & Communications hero we are looking for?