We are growing fast and looking for a new colleague to join our marketing team. As an Inbound Marketeer, you will manage our online funnel as well as our website. You will work closely with our advertisement agency and our content marketeer to create leads for your sales colleagues in The Netherlands, Germany, France and the UK.
To be successful in this role, you should be outgoing, assertive, and committed. And fun! (Being fun is important.) It will require project management skills and a creative mind to think of out-of-the-box ideas. People’s skills are essential, we believe in the power of great networking and connections.
Convious is a leading software company that connects the experience economy with their visitors. Our platform engages, converts and sells to more consumers by enhancing the customer journey and experience. We are mainly active in the experience economy, serving attractions like a Zoo, Theme Parks, Wellness Venues, Museums and more. Be prepared for seasonal peaks, but also know that in return you have unlimited paid vacation days.
Role and responsibilities:
- Redefine our Inbound Marketing strategy and funnel.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Keep an active relationship with our advertisement partner strategic to amplify Convious’ message and to reach and convert our target audience
- Manage the Hubspot environment to enable your sales and marketing colleagues to get the most out of fit
- Collaborate with the content marketing strategy to monitor and improve search engine optimisation (SEO) results for the company's site(s).
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of proven relevant marketing experience; experience in B2B/SaaS preferred
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Inbound marketing & Lead generation is what makes you happy
- Great people skills. We believe in the power of relationships and networking.
- Proven excellent writing skills and experience creating various types of content From long format ebooks to short and snappy ads.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time and bring them to completion.
- You are a team player
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) and in a second or third language
- Highly driven, you own your own stuff and are not afraid to take on responsibility
- You are proactive, organised, a team player, hands-on, and you’ve got outstanding communication skills
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Experience in the Attraction’s industry is a plus
What we offer:
- Great international team (check our Instagram page to get an idea)
- Fantastic BRAND NEW office in the heart of Amsterdam (which will welcome our famous monthly team gatherings as soon as the circumstances allow it!)
- A unique experience at the fastest growing AI-scale up in Amsterdam
- Enjoy our daily healthy (or unhealthy) lunches; your call!
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Hybrid work model (possibility to work remote)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you the Inbound Marketing hero we are looking for?