Head of Customer Success
The Head of Customer Success, builds, grows and leads our European customer success team. This team supports the technical portion of our sales cycles as well as ensuring our partners adopt the Convious platform successfully while having the ultimate positive experience, driving growth for Convious through renewals and expansion of usage.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the team, focusing on product adoption, leading an awesome customer experience, and driving growth through retention improvements and extended usage.
- Drive product adoption and customer experience
- Lead the technical assessment as part of the sales process
- Influence future lifetime value through higher adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by leading a culture of continuous improvement
- Build and lead world-class team:
- Develop company-wide customer success motion integrating processes, content and data to/from stakeholder organizations (e,g., Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, etc
- Work closely with the sales management to align on strategies and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Expand our revenue in accounts through up-sell opportunities
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referenceability
- This role is focused on pre-sales and customer success management, not a technical support-related role.
- Demonstrated management experience leading customer facing teams in a software company
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery.
- Proficient in Dutch, English and preferably German and or French language
- Possesses a strong management and leadership ability, with communication and skills that inspire and motivate people and teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities
- Experience successfully working with senior executives
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiency and customer satisfaction