Financial Administrator/ Accountant’s goal is to ensure the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the AP, AR and related accounting processes.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, is very hands-on and is willing to go the extra mile for the team.
We provide you with a high-pace, international environment, with lots of responsibilities and opportunities.
• Streamline AP, AR and Cash processes
• Verify expense reports
• Reconcile statements and payment records
• Liaise with relevant parties (customers, suppliers, etc.) to resolve critical invoice/ accounting discrepancies.
• Participate in system automation and efficiency projects
• Ensure that all transactions are in compliance with the local GAAP and are posted in a timely manner
• Prepare and track payments
• Correspond with vendors and customers regarding billing and payments
• Support the monthly reporting
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features
• Supports internal stakeholders with special projects and workflow process improvements
• Accounting/ business degree plus at least 3 years of experience
• Experience with spreadsheets (Google Sheets / Excel)
• Accounting systems skills
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Desire to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive to daily challenges and willing to solve problems
• Organization skills
• High level of integrity, commitment, and responsibility
• Able to resolve problems and conflicts in a professional and tactful manner