Business Development Manager DACH
To accelerate our growth, we’re hiring a native German Business Developer Manager to join our sales team! For this role you will be working in Amsterdam or Remote from Germany, Switzerland or Austria. As a key member of our team, you will be on the front lines of our sales process responsible for strategically sourcing and qualifying sales opportunities in the German speaking region.
You will be working with Sales Managers to strategically target key accounts as well as researching/developing accounts on your own to prospect into (mainly outbound via email, phone & video).
You will book meetings and source early-stage sales opportunities to drive new business and achieve your monthly quota of sales qualified opportunities and planned demos.
Convious is a leading software company that connects the experience economy with their visitors. Our platform engages, converts and sells to more consumers by enhancing the customer journey and experience. We are mainly active in the experience economy, serving attractions like a Zoo, Theme Parks, Wellness Venues, Museums and more. Be prepared for seasonal peaks, but also know that in return you have unlimited paid vacation days.
To be an effective team member, you need:
- Minimum 5 years for a senior. But we are also open for juniors and mediors
- Fluency in German and English
- Excitement to hunt for new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for reaching them
- Ability to strategically research and develop accounts for prospecting
- To be comfortable with multi channel selling (social media, fairs, cold calling etc.)
- Ability to create a sense of urgency & identify needs/pain with prospects
- Ability to deal and address objections (solution orrientated selling)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitments
- To be excited to thrive in a dynamic environment, developing the role as things change with the business
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm.
It's a plus if you have experience in:
- Building consultative relationships with Marketing & Sales leaders
- Working in/with the /leisure industry
- B2B account prospecting
- Working with sales technologies, ideally Hubspot
- Qualifying the wants/needs of an organization
- Achieving weekly and monthly goals.
What we offer:
- Great international team (check our Instagram page to get an idea)
- Fantastic BRAND NEW office in the heart of
Amsterdam (which will welcome our famous monthly team gatherings as soon
as the circumstances allow it. Which can't be much longer!)
- A unique experience at the fastest growing AI-scale up in Amsterdam
- Enjoy our daily healthy (or unhealthy) lunches; your call!
- Competitive base salary + very attractive bonus
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Hybrid work model (possibility to work remote)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you our next Sales Super Star?