Product Manager POS
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamProduct
As the leading eCommerce platform for the leisure industry, our goal is to connect venues with visitors. We are looking for a Product Manager POS to join our team in the Amsterdam office and help us and our partners keep on growing! As a Product Manager, you will manage the POS module in our product, one of our core functionalities.
Do you have unique communicative powers, love to be the spider in the web and consider yourself a product Jedi? Are you a problem solver with a "get things done" mentality?
Convious is a leading software company that connects the experience economy with their visitors. Our platform engages, converts and sells to more consumers by enhancing the customer journey and experience. We are mainly active in the experience economy, serving attractions like a Zoo, Theme Parks, Wellness Venues, Museums and more. Be prepared for seasonal peaks, but also know that in return you have unlimited paid vacation days.
Role and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for our POS proposition (ticket sales, F&B, merchandising)
- You play a center role regarding all POS related issues for marketing, sales, customer success, support, onboarding and finance.
- You manage the relationship and contract with suppliers of software and hardware
- You will analyze and optimise our POS software module
- You are involved in the roadmap, pricing, features, etc
- Work with our partners, consulting and advising on ideal configuration
- You are responsible for our entrance hardware portfolio (contact with suppliers, configuration, integrations, shipment, IT support)
- You are hardware tech-savvy (Pin terminals, POS screens, tablets, ticket printers, seasoncard printers, receipt printers, cash drawers, etc.)
- You identify opportunities to sell our POS module to existing partners and prospects
- Outline and present data-based results from our software
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have 5+ years of working experience
- You have experience in POS environment roles
- Fluency in English is crucial. Other languages such as Dutch, German and/or French are a big plus
- Have a background in either SaaS, solution selling, tech or leisure (B2B & B2C)
- Use an analytical and data-driven mindset, you understand results and report on them with recommendations for optimisations.
- Are proactive and don’t wait for people to tell you what to do
- Are a strong verbal and written communicator, and are comfortable relying on technical information (internally and externally)
- Experience working with the leisure industry is a pre
What we offer:
- Great international team (16 nationalities, check our Instagram page to get an idea)
- Great office space in the heart of Amsterdam or Vilnius (join our famous monthly team gatherings )
- A unique experience at one of the fastest growing AI-scale ups in leisure
- Enjoy our daily healthy (or unhealthy) lunches; your call!
- Competitive base salary + attractive bonus
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Hybrid work model (possibility to work remote)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.