Full Stack Developer (Amsterdam or Vilnius)
RemoteLithuania, Vilniaus apskritis, VilniusTech
We are growing fast and looking for a new colleague to join our development team, made up of geeky, diverse, fun, and data-driven colleagues.
We like to work with smart people. Convious engineering team is small and flexible, and each new team member will shape how our team works. It is fine if you do not have experience with the specific technologies we use, as long as you are willing to learn.
Our product is a leading A.I. Driven SaaS platform that continuously improves the customer journey for the leisure industry. We're creating the first fully personalized buying and pricing experience. Driven by our proprietary A.I. our customers have achieved triple-digit improvements in conversion metrics and revenue worldwide.
Full-stack developer role is pretty broad and flexible. Depending on your preference you can work full time on different parts of the system. You can be a 100% backend/frontend developer, or a backend/frontend developer who occasionally dives in and does some frontend/backend work for a change. You can pick the “right” balance for you.
Role and responsibilities:
- On a Backend:
- Code with Python/Django. Occasional Typescript with Node.js where needed
- Build REST and GraphQL services that operate at scale, are fault-tolerant and efficient
- On a Frontend:
- Code with React/Typescript
- Implement rich, interactive web applications using the latest technologies and frameworks
- Participate as an empowered member of a collaborative agile team to design, develop and maintain high-performance applications
- Identify opportunities to improve the existing services and workflows to enhance developer experience, operations, and customer experience
- Leverage continuous deployment and test automation tools in order to deploy application changes to production daily
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have an engineering mindset
- Are able to think big and help innovate in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of hands on work experience in developing or operating at scale
- Are able to balance code quality with rapid iterations and evolution of the product
- Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English
- Value attention to detail
- If frontend focused, have exceptional knowledge of CSS and HTML5
What we offer:
A unique experience at the fastest growing company in Netherlands & Lithuania
Encouragement of independent decision making
Strong team support. With all pull requests being reviewed and valuable feedback given.
Deploying with confidence with our 7k+ test suite
Great office in Vilnius (which will welcome our famous monthly team gatherings as soon as the circumstances allow it!)
Wonderful international team (check our Instagram page to get an idea)
Choosing people over process
Sharing information openly and broadly
Unlimited paid vacation policy
Offer 3000 - 6000 EUR / month Gross (depending on your experience and skills)
Convious is a leading software company that connects the experience economy with their visitors. Our platform engages, converts and sells to more consumers by enhancing the customer journey and experience. We are mainly active in the experience economy, serving attractions like a Zoo, Theme Parks, Wellness Venues, Museums and more. Be prepared for seasonal peaks, but also know that in return you have unlimited paid vacation days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.