Customer Support Specialist (UK, DACH, NL)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSupport & Onboarding
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist (UK, DACH, NL) with proven experience to join our team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands! One of the crucial points for our growth is the quality of service we provide to our customers and the extra mile we go. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will make sure that our operations run smoothly by providing first-line support for our existing customers. You are the gatekeeper of our support center and the spider in the web, this includes moving cases to our second or third-line support specialists.
You will work closely together with our Technical Support, Onboarding managers and Customer Success Managers by taking care of our most valuable assets, our customers! Also, you will work closely together with our Developers and our Product Managers.
Do you have an eye for detail and a love for technology? Are you tech-savvy, problem solving, and do you have a "get things done" mentality? If this sounds like you then wait no more and apply below!
Hop into this rollercoaster ride
Our mission is to empower the experience economy with a true eCommerce platform. Come join us in making this a reality!
Convious is a leading software company that connects the experience economy with their visitors. Our platform engages, converts and sells to more consumers by enhancing the customer journey and experience. We are mainly active in the experience economy, serving attractions like a Zoo, Theme Parks, Wellness Venues, Museums and more.
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide first-line to our customers
- Move cases to second-line and third-line support
- Follow the cases and keep the customer informed about the progress
- Troubleshoot issues with our product configurations and integrations
- Configure new partners during the onboarding process
- Contributing to the automation process we are currently facing
Skills and Qualifications:
- Living in the Netherlands
- Fluent in English and/or German (Dutch is a huge plus); ideally native.
- You have some experience in customer support or onboarding environment roles
- You have an eye for detail and are a perfectionist when it comes to planning and operations “mañana, mañana” does not belong in your dictionary, therefore you are a creative problem solver
- Highly-driven, you own your own stuff and are not afraid to take on responsibility
- You are proactive, organized, team player, hands-on, and you’ve got outstanding communication skills
- Experience with ticketing software and hardware / POS for the leisure industry is a big plus.
- You have a flexible personality and don't have a 9 to 5 mentality. Shifts can take place during weekends.
What we offer:
- Great international team (check our Instagram page to get an idea)
- Fantastic office in the heart of Amsterdam
- A unique experience at the fastest growing AI-scale up in Amsterdam
- Enjoy our daily healthy (or unhealthy) lunches; your call!
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Hybrid work model (possibility to work remote)
Our policy is always to "act in Convious' best interest". We don't have many rules or forms about the work process and we intermix work and personal time quite a bit. You will need to be comfortable working in the most agile of environments. Requirements might be vague, and iterations will be rapid. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you our next Customer Support Specialist Hero?